Not massively more than usual, but as we're off to London Thursday we have effectively lost a whole day so we're squeezing everything into three, plus there's some extra stuff happening too!
- Brewed "Citraic", a 5.2%-ish pale and very hoppy,
- Brewed a testbrew with Assam and Earl Grey tea,
- Washed 50 casks,
- Dispensed advice and hops/malt to a local homebrewer,
- Did recipes for future beers,
- Sold beer in London for Thursday,
- And various other little jobs which all take time!
Tomorrow we'll mainly be...
- Brewing another beer, not sure what yet but it's probably "Chorister's Gold"
- Brewing another testbrew, this time a smoked black IPA (!)
- transferring "Long Nines" to the whisky cask, keg, cask and conditioning tank,
- transferring two other beers to conditioning tank,
- Dry-hopping beers in the tanks,
And then Thursday, before we leave for London, we'll be casking up "Sucker Punch" and maybe "Bang Tidy edition 3" too...