Yes, that's right, we're doing our first ever "Meet the Brewer" event tomorrow in Cardiff at the City Arms!
These events are getting very popular in the UK now; they originated in the US where brewers are much more in touch with their customers than they are (or were) over here and, in our opinion, are a great way of connecting with the actual people who drink our beer, let them know what's going on and then receive some (hopefully positive!) feedback... we then come away with a greater understanding of what we need to do and what beers we need to brew.
Anyhow, it's at 20:00 Wednesday 14th August at the City Arms on Quay Street, just off Westgate Street in Cardiff. We'll hopefully have the following beers available for your delectation;
- Statement of Intent
- Tidy Bitter
- Spanish Main Jamaican Stout
- The Public Want what the Public Get (on Ecofass keg)
- Darwin's Paradox
- Redneck US Red (Cletus' reserve - dry hopped with Citra)
- Hop Secret (only 1 cask in existence, brewed with test European hops)
- Mental Mosaic (only 1 9 and a pin exist, brewed on the test kit with - you guessed it - mental amounts of Mosaic hops!)
See you there!